5 Benefits of Aloe Vera
Did you know that Aloe Vera is the first ingredient in all of Airelle Skincare’s products? Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice has numerous benefits for the body, especially for the skin. Check out the 5 Benefits that Aloe has for the skin below:
- All-Natural Herb used for Centuries: Ancient Egyptians have used Aloe Vera for its medicinal, health, beauty, and skincare properties for many centuries. Aloe products are cautiously created from all-natural ingredients to assist the skin with beauty, cell conditioning, hydration, and toning.
- Anti-Aging Agent: Aloe Vera helps reduce and diminish scars, wrinkles, dark blemishes, and marks. Nourishing the skin with all-natural properties, aloe helps nurture the skin, increasing the creation of collagen and elastin, while stimulating the restoration of damaged tissue.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Fungal Components: Aloe supports the skin by assisting the body to healing cuts, scrapes and burns. As a beauty supplement, these components help soothe, soften, and moisturize the skin when applied topically.
- Assistant to Help Control Acne and Eczema: Aloe helps chronic inflammatory skin disorders, such as acne and eczema by hydrating and nourishing the skin.
- Armor against UV and Gamma Radiation: Aloe Vera gel helps protect the skin against damage from radiation. Aloe penetrates through the skin aiding to heal internal tissues beneath the skin that have been damaged by exposed radiation.