How many steps is your current skin care routine, and are they necessary?
Now's the time to get your skincare routine in shape for the holidays - reduce your routine, and your packing, so you can spend more time enjoying beach parties and bike rides!
It’s easy to buy a product line and follow step after step after step - yet what’s the difference between a toner, a serum, eye cream, a face cream, a neck cream, a moisturizer, and a primer…and what do they really do?
Instead of wowing you with more products, let’s talk about the important steps to building healthy and glowing skin - and what Airelle products may help you.
- Step One: Cleanse - The critical first step - remove impurities and dead skin cells; brighten skin.
- Step Two: Tighten - Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles from sun damage; reduce facial shine.
- Step Three: Hydrate - Reduce appearance of wrinkles and smooth skin; brighten and firm skin.
- Step Four: Target - Target the delicate areas around the eyes and lip to reduce wrinkles, fine lines, puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Step Five: Condition - Nourish and hydrate the skin - especially sun-damaged skin.
Luckily, Airelle identified these simple steps and developed an antioxidant combination of skincare products that prevent wrinkle formation from environmental damage like UV exposure.
If you need to:
- Cleanse: Try Berrimatrix™ Exfoliating Cleanser with Glycolic and Bamboo
- Tighten: Try Berrimatrix™ Age Defying Facial Serum
- Hydrate: Try Berrimatrix™ Intense Repair Complex
- Target: Try Berrimatrix™ Eye & Lip Treatment with Hyaluronic Acid
- Condition: Try BERRIMATRIX™ Manuka Mask with Vitamin B
To make it even EASIER, we’ve packaged three of our basics into a compact Berrimatrix™Travel Set - perfect for Summer travel and beauty on the go.
From a radiant customer... "My skin feels like I had a facial everyday!" – Kelly J
How will you reduce your beauty routine and have more time for Summertime fun?